11 December 2017
On November 21, the International Certification Olympiad "Trajectory of the Future" will start at the information technology center "Smart City" (Pavilion No. 461) of VDNKh. It is a competition for schoolchildren in the field of information security and English language with the opportunity to pass certification on the commonly used software products of global developers.
The Olympiad is included in the list of competitions recommended by the Ministry of Education of Russia. It can be attended by schoolchildren and students of educational institutions aged 13 to 21 who know how to work with the nominated software. Presently, the participants are being selected through the regional rounds in educational institutions that have received the status of support sites. A modern interactive testing platform is being used for the competition.
Specializations to be certified:
● Microsoft Office Specialist. Evaluation of command of common applications of the package: Excel, Word, PowerPoint (versions 2013 and 2016).
● Autodesk Certified User. 3D modeling and parametric design in Fusion360 and Inventor.
● Creativity Technique: Photoshop skills.
● English language testing per the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
● Oracle. Basics of object-oriented programming in the Java language.
The Olympiad is a great opportunity for schoolchildren interested in programming to prove themselves and to improve their skills.
In addition, all participants of the Olympiad will have the opportunity to get familiar with information technologies implemented at the "Smart City" pavilion of the Department of Information Technologies of Moscow at VDNKh.
The Olympiad will be held from November 21, 2017 till April 27, 2018. December 1 till March 31 is the regional selection round to be followed by the All-Russian final in Moscow in April 26-27.
Concerts, shows, performances during the NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS 2018
in Cosmos Big Concert Hall!