10 February 2020
February from 11 to 14, 2020, the diversified exhibition «Leather - Shoes - Furs - Technology" will be held in pavilion No. 75 of VDNH. The organizers of the exhibition are LLC RLP - Yarmarka and PJSC Roslegrom.
The pavilion of the exhibition center will be divided into 6 zones, each of which will demonstrate the achievements of various sectors of light industry.
1. The international leather salon - processing natural, artificial and saddlery leather, working with suede and rare leathers, semi-finished products or production and ready-made leather clothes.
2. Leather goods salon - bags, suitcases, briefcases, backpacks and folders.
3. International shoe salon - men's and women's shoes; special, sport and industrial shoes.
4. International fur salon - natural and artificial fur products, clothing and accessories, household fur products tools and chemicals.
5. Salon of components - materials for leather processing, chemical materials, auxiliary products, glue, paints.
6. International equipment salon - an exhibition of industrial equipment for the production of soles and prosthetic and orthopedic products, wet-heat treatment, automatic cutting complexes for leather, etc.
Date and time:
February 11-13, 2020, from 10:00 to 18:00, February 14 from 10:00 to 14:00.
admission is free at registration.